You and I ♥ ♥



This Amantha Tan Yee Ling .
She is my best friend at SMK Convent Jalan Peel
I and him have the same interest of K-POP
I was close to him, I do not know went , can not remember ^ ^
She is still single if you want tackle him, could have:)



She is Rinna Chan
I like to be friends with him because she is very good with me:)
She is always telling me the problem he
I like to be friends with him ♥ ♥ ♥ 




And of these, Nur Nadrah Nadzri 
She is my best friend from SRK PUTERI PANDAN 1
I was close to him at age 9 years
Even though we were good friends but I do and she always fought. >.<Hehe




This Wan Anisah Farzana,
She was at school I'll call him "maknae" and she calls me "unnie"
At school he was very spoiled with me.
Features that I like at her is her hair, eyes and smile he :)




This Sabrina Khairudin . 
She is also my friend from class 1 DINAMIK.
She is a cheerful, like me too:)
I like to be friends with him because she was better with me then if there are any problems I will close her story (sometimes I just closeher story)




This Farah Adiba Affendy .
She is a cheerful, like me too:)
I call him BABI at school, she was calling me BABI to just for fun only. hahaha
I like friends with him because she was beautiful, nice and notarrogant:)



 This Nur Syafiqah Sabuddin 
She is very gentle
I like to be friends with him because she is very good with me:)
Sometimes she would tell his problems to me
I like to be friends with him ♥ ♥ ♥

Penat Menaip by Umi Cocomel x'P

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)